- 5 table top shapes
- 4 finishes
- 3 edge types
- 3 leg styles
Mezzanine Occasional Tables
The Mezzanine collection comes in two table styles: cube or occasional. Add the finishing touch to any space with tables as distinctive as your seating.
Mezzanine Occasional oval table, medium cherry finish.
Mezzanine occasional tables are constructed from 1 1/4" medium density fiberboard with maple veneer and a hard maple edge using the highest quality veneers and hardwoods.
The leg bracket is a robust 5/16" inset carbon steel plate giving an extremely solid attachment to the table top. On wooden legs, the bracket pin is epoxy bonded and embedded deep into the leg providing it with a secure and inherently rigid structural capability. The steel legs are supported by a high strength 3/8" grade 5 carbon steel carriage bolt.
- Mezzanine Brochure (1.1 MB)
- Mezzanine Price List (301.1 KB)
- IDEON Quote Builder (2.9 MB)
- Environmental Data Sheets (99.9 KB)
- Project Spotlight: Genesee Valley Center (475.9 KB)
- Project Spotlight: Harmons (412.1 KB)
- Project Spotlight: Infiniti (582.9 KB)
- Education Sell Sheets (1.8 MB)
- Mezzanine Occasional AutoCad 2D Files (25.8 KB)
- Mezzanine Occasional AutoCad 3D Files (138.3 KB)
- Mezzanine Occasional Revit Files (11.3 MB)