- Club, settee and sofa sizes
- PatternMatch™ expertise and multiple upholstery option
- Durable steel rail construction
- 3 back types — square, round and scalloped
- 4 valance styles — full, integrated, 3/4 and arched
- 13 foot styles including casters, metal pole and wood
- Optional clean-out space
- Optional tablet arm and wood arm cap
- Sustainable manufacturing and Take Back Program
- 300 lbs. per seat weight capacity
- 10-Year Warranty
- 1,000’s of textiles ship in 10 days
Composium Sharp delivers comfort with a contemporary design with straight lines and minimalist styling, perfect for industrial, corporate and higher education environments. Available in multiple sizes, back, foot and valance types, Composium Sharp is as versatile as it is stylish and comfortable.
Composium Sharp is part of a broad and versatile soft seating collection with flair, round, curve, bench and ottoman models.
Composium Sharp club chair in Maharam Rove Rice textile, square back, 3/4 valance, square tapered legs in amber mahogany finish.
Composium Sharp club chair, Momentum Infinity Pewter shell; Momentum Infinity Graphite (seat); Mezzanine Occasional round table, medium cherry finish
13 foot styles:
The unique IDEON steel rail system creates a robust, durable understructure that withstands even the toughest environments. Each component is locked in place using multiple 5/16th grade 5 hex bolts through the rails. Arms are anchored by a high-performance molded joint system providing lasting durability and stability.
Extra strength monofilament webbing creates excellent resilience, while high-density foam provides comfort and rebound in a low-profile cushion.
- Composium Sharp Brochure (1.2 MB)
- Composium Price List (905.4 KB)
- IDEON Quote Builder (2.9 MB)
- Environmental Data Sheets (95.7 KB)
- Collaboration Solutions Brochure (5.8 MB)
- Healthcare Solutions Brochure (2.1 MB)
- Project Spotlight: Buerkle Honda (283.1 KB)
- Project Spotlight: Common Thread (620.7 KB)
- Composium AutoCad 2D Files (177.5 KB)
- Composium AutoCad 3D Files (3.6 MB)
- Composium Revit Files (6.6 MB)