- Club, settee and sofa sizes
- PatternMatch™ expertise and multiple upholstery option
- Durable steel rail construction
- 3 back types — square, round and scalloped
- 4 valance styles — full, integrated, 3/4 and arched
- 13 foot styles including casters, metal pole and wood
- Optional clean-out space
- Sustainable manufacturing and Take Back Program
- 300 lbs. per seat weight capacity
- 10-Year Warranty
- 1,000’s of textiles ship in 10 days
- Optional power module available.
A canvas for creating
Composium Round features a homey, traditional style perfect for instilling a residential feel to hospitality, healthcare and assisted living applications, while providing a comfortable seating choice for industrial, formal or higher education settings.
Composium Round is part of a broad and versatile soft seating collection with flair, sharp, curve, bench and ottoman models.
Composium Round club chair, Maharam Rove Rice textile, square back, 3/4 valance, square tapered legs in amber mahogany finish.
Composium Round club chair, Momentum Infinity Rinse textile, scalloped back, full valance, square tapered legs in medium cherry finish.
- Clean-out space
- Removable cushion
- Moisture barrier seat and back
- CAL 133
13 foot styles:
The unique IDEON steel rail system creates a robust, durable understructure that withstands even the toughest environments. Each component is locked in place using multiple 5/16th grade 5 hex bolts through the rails. Arms are anchored by a high-performance molded joint system providing lasting durability and stability.
Extra strength monofilament webbing creates excellent resilience, while high-density foam provides comfort and rebound in a low-profile cushion.
- Composium Round Brochure (4.6 MB)
- Composium Brochure (1.1 MB)
- Composium Price List (1.1 MB)
- Environmental Data Sheets (95.7 KB)
- Collaboration Solutions Brochure (1.9 MB)
- Healthcare Solutions Brochure (4.2 MB)
- Project Spotlight: Common Thread (620.7 KB)
- Project Spotlight: Genesee Valley Center (475.9 KB)
- Composium AutoCad 2D Files (177.5 KB)
- Composium AutoCad 3D Files (3.6 MB)
- Composium Revit Files (6.6 MB)
- Feature Spotlight: Tablet Arm (2.3 MB)