- Clean-out space
- Steel frame construction with metal-to-metal connection
- Wall-saver design
- Mezzanine occasional and cube tables complement Aviera linking tables
- Field replaceable parts
- 4 seat sizes include 30" and 44" bariatric chairs
- Arm design provides support for easy ingress and egress
- 350 lb. weight capacity; bariatric model 750 lbs. weight capacity
Aviera Metal Guest
The stylish Aviera collection includes versatile guest and bariatric seating. Aluminum metal arm chairs can be linked to tables and can be specified in 21", 24", 30" and 44" widths.
Aviera Metal 21-inch guest chair, CF Stinson Links Flax, polyurethane arm caps, taupe finish
Metal Frame Finishes
- Steel frame construction with metal-to-metal connection.
- No visible welds from the outside.
- Safe Arm Design - No sharp edges or tight corners to scratch hands or pinch fingers.
- Replaceable Parts - The seat, back, arm, upholstered arm inserts and polyurethane arm caps (wood frame only) are field replaceable to reduce maintenance time and keep chairs in service.
Benefits of Aluminum:
- Lightweight - Aviera's aluminum design is lighter in weight than similar designs using steel tubing.
- Aluminum Rustproof - Aviera is protected by its own natural oxide film so if scratched, rust will not form on the exposed metal.
- Non-sparking - Aluminum does not conduct static electricity making Aviera Metal a great choice for carpeted areas.
- Aviera Metal Brochure (3.9 MB)
- Aviera Price List (1.4 MB)
- Aviera Users Manual (3.2 MB)
- IDEON Quote Builder (7.2 MB)
- Environmental Data Sheets (136.5 KB)
- Feature Spotlight: Aviera Metal (640.8 KB)
- Healthcare Solutions Brochure (4.2 MB)
- Aviera AutoCad 2D Files (516.8 KB)
- Aviera AutoCad 3D Files (10.6 MB)
- Aviera Metal Revit Files (18.2 MB)