- Club, settee, sofa and ottoman
- Transitional style
- Durable steel rail construction
- Pattern Match expertise and multiple upholstery option
- Field-replaceable parts
- 4 stain finishes
- 300 lbs. per seat weight capacity
- 10-Year Warranty
- 1000’s of textiles ship in 10 days
The Fashionable Set
Arioso is a stylish transitional seating solution for healthcare, corporate and collaboration spaces that demand durability with a sense of style. Its sophisticated lines and understated elegance is always smart in both large and small settings.
The Arioso collection merges style and function with single or multiple upholstery options and four wood stain finishes.
Arioso club in SitOnIt/IDEON Collection Element Snow with amber mahogany legs.
IDEON's unique steel rail system creates a robust, durable understructure that withstands even the toughest environments. Extra strength monofilament webbing suspension platform features high-resilient and high-density foam to create comfort and rebound in a low-profile cushion. All fabrics, vinyl and/or leathers, and resilient filling material offered by IDEON meet TB-117.
Modular assembly of rails and components makes field replacement of components simple, extending product lifecycle. Each component is locked in place using multiple 5/16th grade 5 hex bolts through the rails. Arms are anchored by a high-performance molded joint system giving you lasting durability and stability.
- Arioso Brochure (786.1 KB)
- Arioso Price List (247.4 KB)
- Environmental Data Sheets (49.8 KB)
- Higher Education Brochure (2.4 MB)
- Arioso AutoCad 2D Files (44.3 KB)
- Arioso AutoCad 3D Files (2.4 MB)
- Arioso Revit Files (3.6 MB)